We offer our new service of adjusting your intelligent pressure transmitters that have the HART Protocol as communication system, after a calibration, in case the instrument shows out of class deviations, or after an assembly and filling of seals, as well as scaling (change of measurement range or calibration) the transmitters in case the customer requires it.
With the HART communication protocol, configuration adjustments, parameter settings and data can be made from a computer.
The intelligent pressure transmitters have an industrial communication protocol designed to communicate internally with the instrument through a host device or a computer. This protocol allows to visualize all the transmitter design parameters and also its modification according to your process needs. The HART (Highway Addressable Remote Transducer) communication protocol is one of them, which is a program designed to communicate bidirectionally with intelligent transmitters of pressure, temperature, level, etc., in order to parameterize the different variables that internally compose this type of instruments.
The intelligent pressure transmitters have one or more industrial communication protocols designed to communicate internally with the instrument through a field communicator or HMI, host device or a computer. This protocol allows to visualize all the design parameters of the transmitter and also, its modification according to its process needs.
Thanks to this protocol, the transmitter can send information to a controlled device such as a valve, for example, and also receive information from that device such as a diagnosis of its operating condition.
There are countless advantages of this type of communication with intelligent transmitters, one of which is to adjust the readings to minor deviations that are within class. Adjusting a transmitter via HART Protocol makes such a procedure more effective; it saves time since the process is shorter due to the high effectiveness it has, in addition to the confidence in such adjustment, since it is performed directly in the internal parameters of the transmitter program.
Advantages of HART communication:
- Receiving and sending important information in a process.
- Making adjustments to the configuration of both the transmitter and the device to be controlled.
- Make parameter and data adjustments from the host or PC.
- Provides operational flexibility.
- Reliable data transmission.
- Open protocol, no operating licenses.
- In the case of a calibration, communication and taking readings is faster, and in case the transmitter shows deviations above the maximum permissible error, it can be adjusted more reliably and accurately.
- Blind transmitters (without local indication) can be calibrated and adjusted without having the calibrator to take readings.