800 Series platinum resistance temperature transmitters.
- Proven 100 Ω platinum resistance sensor provides reliability, stability and unbeatable performance.
- Economical price
- Standard temperature ranges from -40 ° F to 120 ° F through 50 ° F to 400 ° F
- Wide variety of temperature ranges and connections
- Fast response time
- 316 stainless steel housing
- Burst protection from 3.3 mA to 23 mA
- Also available with 1800 series attachable loop indicator (see options and accessories below)
- CE compliant to suppress RFI, EMI and ESD
820/821 Series Digital Temperature Indicators
- Large 4-digit LED display
- Field reprogrammable with software and optional PC interface module
- Software includes a safety feature to prevent accidental reprogramming
- Programmable linearized signal output from 4 mA to 20 mA
- Utilizes self-calibration function for stable and accurate performance
- Optional switch, relay or transistor output fully programmable
- Uses a PT100 Ω RTD Class A element for temperature sensing
- M12 x 1 (5-pin) plug or 36″ integral cable electrical connection
- IP 65 / NEMA 4 environmental protection rating
- All 316 stainless steel construction
- Easy installation with various mounting configurations
910/915 series industrial RTD, probe type with connection head
- Standard head type RTD assembly
- A variety of head types are available.
- Factory Mutual and Canadian Standards approved explosion proof models available.
- Transmitter available, fits standard heads
- Probe welded to connection or spring loaded
- If used in conjunction with a thermowell, on some models, probe can be replaced without possibility of leakage
- Process connection 1/2″ NPT standard, others available
- RTD PT100 Ω standard, others available
- 2-, 3- or 4-wire circuit types
- Isolation at 500 Vdc
Note: Thermowells are recommended for pressure, corrosive fluid and high velocity applications.
920 Series RTD Transmitter
- High accuracy (± 0.1%)
- 4 mA to 20 mA output fed by 2-wire loop
- Temperature linearized output
- RTD PT100 input with 3-wire compensation
- Analog design, adjustable potentiometer
- Factory calibrated for fixed range
- Metal housing
- Fits standard heads
- Optional model is fully field reprogrammable with PC-based software and module
WINSMART ™ TY52 explosion-proof smart temperature transmitter
TY52 can be used and installed anywhere temperature measurement is required. From oil and gas facilities to power generation. This smart transmitter has a rugged design and is equipped with the communication protocols to meet all your daily requirements.
DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES:
- Integrated temperature transmitter with ASIC signaling transmitter.
- Explosion-proof smart temperature transmitter for hazardous locations
- Measuring range -50 to 400 ° C (-58 / 752 ° F)
- 0.5% accuracy
- Simple to operate 3-button control
- HART® or Modbus communications available
- Low power option available
- Zeroing function for safe field calibration
- 10: 1 range capability allows installation in any application
- 5 year warranty