Industrial and process pressure gauges
We adopt a multi-brand policy, with the objective of offering a wide portfolio and benefits to our customers, allowing them to select the best solution within high quality and price standards. Our brands are Galileo, Noshok, Wika and Winters.
Characteristics of analog pressure gauges:
- Housing: Liquid-filled or dry, corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel
- Dial: 2½”, 4″ or 6″ adjustable
- Ranges from vacuum to 15,000 psi
- Internals: Bronze, 316L or MONEL® stainless steel
- Accuracy: +/- 1% span, accuracies range from 2.0%(B), 1.0%(1A) and 0.5%(2A) per ASME B40.100-2013 and 2.5%, 1.6%, 1.0% per EN 837-1 1997
- Safety sight glass (optional for 4″ and 6″)
Process pressure gauges characteristics:
- Case: Phenol, Thermoplastic in fiberglass or POCAN®, resistant to any corrosive or aggressive environment, with block out system and solid front.
- With Winters, we have this type of pressure gauges, totally phenol case, with StabiliZR® system; this system protects the instrument from mechanical vibration and does not require to be filled with glycerin.
- Dial: 4½” or 6″.
- Ranges from vacuum to 100,000 psi
- Internals: Phosphor bronze, brass, 316L stainless steel or MONEL®; Accuracy: +/- 0.5%.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of span
- Safety sight glass (optional)
- ECE-R110 Certification for CNG / LNG
All the pressure gauges we supply are manufactured according to ASME B40.100-2013. Having an ONAC accredited pressure laboratory gives us the option to deliver verified and traceable instruments.
Mechanical pressure accessories
- Diaphragm separators or chemical seals
- Needle valves
- Control needles
- Magnetic contacts
- Cooling towers
- Capillary extensions
- Overpressure protectors
- Siphons (pigtail)
Diaphragm separators or chemical seals
They are the right solution to measure pressure when the fluid cannot enter the bourdon of a conventional manometer, either because of chemical incompatibility, viscosity or because it is pasty.
We have an extensive stock in stainless steel AISI 316L. We also offer chemical seals in PTFE, MONEL®, Hastelloy® or Carpenter®. Any chemical seal can be supplied with threaded, flanged or sanitary process connection.
We use Wika filling equipment, which guarantees the customer a perfect filling by achieving total vacuum in the system and that the filling liquid is free of air bubbles, which ensures the correct operation of the pressure gauge – seal assembly.
The needle valves for blocking and purge in 2 and 3 ways, are very important accessories in the instrumentation of an industrial plant; one of its most frequent uses is to allow the assembly and/or disassembly of a pressure gauge without stopping the process. The needle valves we keep in stock, in 316 stainless steel or Zinc Nickel Plated galvanized carbon steel, are very resistant to corrosion, unique with non-rotating stem tip and optimal for pressures up to 10,000 PSI.
3, 4 and 5 way manifolds with angle option for natural gas, differential pressures and liquid level applications.