In Flexilatina Colombia SAS we have ONAC accreditation, valid to date, with accreditation code 09-LAC-031, under ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
We provide calibration services in permanent laboratory and on site throughout the national territory, under the DKD R-6-1:2014 calibration method.
Scope of ONAC accreditation:
- Calibrations with deadweight balance: (-10.80 psi ≤ P < 0 psi) / (0 psi ≤ P ≤ 10 000 psi).
- Digital working standard calibrations: (-14.70 psi ≤ P < 0 psi) / (0 psi ≤ P ≤ 10 000 psi)
- On-site calibrations with digital working standard: (-10.80 psi ≤ P < 0 psi) / (0 psi ≤ P ≤ 10 000 psi)
The traceability of our reference patterns to the International System of Units (SI) is guaranteed following the national and international traceability hierarchy through the PTB (National Metrology Institute of the Federal Republic of Germany). We have the capability to calibrate your standard equipment to an accuracy of 0.025%.
Our CMC (measurement and calibration capability) is the best in the market, guaranteeing calibrations with very low uncertainties, from 0.0000079 psi in vacuum to 0.8 psi for 10,000 psi.
Our pressure laboratory has:
- A qualified team, ready to provide our customers with the integral technical solutions required to reduce costs and delivery times.
- 11 years of experience in calibration of pressure measuring instruments.
- Spacious facilities adapted to receive customers, who can witness the calibration activities of their equipment.
- Sufficient equipment and reference standards to offer several services simultaneously, without interrupting the work in progress.
- Calibration certificates in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 reporting requirements.
- We offer technical support and advice in the interpretation of the calibration of your equipment.
- Very short delivery times according to your needs.
- We deliver your calibrated equipment to the door of your facilities at no additional cost.
Calibration Importance in an accredited laboratory
- National and international acceptance of calibration certificates.
- Confidence in calibration results.
- Confidence in the quality management system.
- Standardized calibration certificates.
- Confidence in the technical capability of the laboratory.
- Number of result verifications reduction.
We are the best choice for calibration of pressure gauges.