– Bellows manufactured in multilayer AISI 321 stainless steel.
– Designed with high flexibility and excellent resistance to mechanical fatigue.
– Low weight.
The 596 series expansion joints manufactured by Flexilatina de Colombia are specifically designed to be installed in engine exhaust systems, chimneys, ventilation connectors, ventilation ducts and air treatment systems. The bellows are designed to absorb movements caused by thermal expansion (axial, lateral, angular) and/or movements caused by rotating equipment (vibration) without exerting high pressure reaction forces to the system due to the low constants with which they are designed.
Maximum operating temperature: 650°C Maximum operating pressure: 15 psi
The materials of manufacture for these bellows are AISI 321 stainless steel multifoils, the ends are generally flanged in materials such as ASTM A 36, ASTM A 105 and ASTM A 240 TP 304/316.
– Engine exhausts.
– Low spring constants.
– Higher temperature resistance due to the multi-layer design and the AISI 321 material used to manufacture the bellows of the 596 series expansion joint.
– Longer service life or number of operating cycles than conventional bellows. These multi-laminate bellows are the best solution for mechanical fatigue problems.
– Expansion joints manufactured with low weight.
Address: Av. Cra 40 No 20A-53 Phone Number: (57) 6012690950 Sales: (57) 3124292484 Business Days Schedule: 7:00 – 17:30