How is a JEA-F axial expansion joint selected?
Flexilatina of Colombia guarantees the correct selection according to the application of axial expansion joints, taking into account the above mentioned criteria.
Criteria for selection and installation of a JEA-F:
- All JEA-F joints must be between fixed points in straight pipe sections.
- As the name implies, F-EHBs are designed for axial movement only.
- Guided supports should be installed in the pipe runs where the joint is installed.
- The maximum axial movement absorption capacity according to the catalog should be verified, since an out-of-range movement will damage the bellows in operation.
- Operating conditions should be within manufacturing parameters.
- Compatibility of the fluid with JEA-F materials